Please donate your cleaned business wear for survivor job interviews and re-entry to the workplace (shoes and bags also gratefully accepted). DONATION DETAILS INCL. NON-EVENT DROP-OFF IS BELOW
"EMANCIPATION DAY" EVENT FEATURES:
- How Volunteers Can Help Survivors Thrive
- World Music from the Villa Walsh Academy CantiamoEnsemble
- Survivor Speaker
FREE TO ATTEND - PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
PLEASE BRING YOUR CLEANED BUSINESS WEAR TO THE EVENT.
If you can't attend the event, please drop off BY APRIL 30 here:
CAREER CLOSET at the Jumble Store
Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield
110 Walnut Avenue, Cranford
During these times only:
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PLEASE LABEL YOUR DONATION: "Career Closet/HT Survivors"
WHO WILL RECEIVE THE DONATIONS?
The DreamCatchers Program, providing statewide human trafficking services, will receive the donations to stock interview-wear closets in their 4 statewide offices in Atlantic County, Camden County, Essex County and Mercer County.
- Mostly women's business wear (5% of DreamCatchers clients are male, so a small amount of male attire can be donated)
- Small sizes preferred (70% of their female clients are size 10 or below)
- Bags, shoes and costume jewelry are also needed